The Laffer Gallery specializes in providing art consulting services to private and corporate clients of all sizes. Owner and director Erik Laffer is able to design and execute sophisticated and individualized art programs. Our goal is to develop a targeted art program, which will both enhance physical environments and reflect the client’s goals.
- Complimentary meetings: Collaboration with clients, architects, builders and designers to discuss goals for the space.
- Determine art locations: Deciding how art will be used and experienced in the environment.
- Create a budget with the client: The Laffer Gallery provides options for artwork at every investment level from poster reproductions to prints and photographs to original artwork.
- Development of the art program: Evaluate any existing artwork and explore new artwork presented by the Art Consultant, often with samples at the site to provide a sense of the finished project.
- Completion: Once the artwork is selected, The Laffer Gallery is able to create custom framing and installations for the client. The project ends with a client walk-though of the completed space and review.